Spook Party, made from an altered Graze delivery box with paper and washi tape. The spooky kids images are from Mischief Circus, a wonderful source of unique digital collages, and I creeped them up a bit with bat wings, a witch’s hat, and a ram’s skull (let’s face it, the the twins didn’t need any help).
Week in Scraps 10/6/14 to 10/12/14:
- Incredibly low priced personal care items!
- The Boxtrolls
- Took my kid to a post-SAT lunch
- Sneak preview of The Babadook (ugh, so good)
So I made a thing. Here’s how I made the thing.
Read more …
Week in Scraps 9/29/14 to 10/5/14
- Free Friday at MoMA
- Midnight movie
- Spontaneous lunch
- Another birthday dinner (the waitress accidentally rung up the wrong table’s order on my card)
- After birthday dinner drinks
- Little wooden fish I found during a long walk in Central Park
A not very exciting week, but a very busy weekend.
Week in Scraps 9/22/14 to 9/28/14
- I made something!
- Birthday dinner (not my birthday)
- Saturday morning breakfast
Some stuff I’ve done this past week.
Week in Scraps 9/15/14 to 9/21/14:
- thank you note from my health insurance provider, who turned down the one (1) claim I’ve submitted so far this year
- souvenirs from Photoville
- another week, another trip to Michael’s
Week in Scraps 9/8/14 to 9/14/14:
- punch card for bubble tea
- midnight screening of Labyrinth
- DRINK (at the opening of a museum exhibit)
- Renegade Craft Fair
- papercraft stuff